http://nlwl.darkbb.com/forum.htm NEW FORUM
Welcome to the forum. To see the full forum, you must register now. To those 4 that were members/staff before, TAKE A GUESS WHO DELETED YOU....here's a hint, you do this with a shovel....or at least that's the name they gave when they made their intro thread.
Welcome to the forum. To see the full forum, you must register now. To those 4 that were members/staff before, TAKE A GUESS WHO DELETED YOU....here's a hint, you do this with a shovel....or at least that's the name they gave when they made their intro thread.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight Vide
PostSubject: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:29 pm

RP AWAY AND HAVE FUN! Based on Twilight and Harry Potter!!!!!

If you rp, make a profile, like this

Name:Angelina Love
Wizard/Vampire/Wolf/Human:Human
Coven/House/Pack:Neither
Attracted to:Humans,Wolfs,and Vampires

lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Name:Draven ALexander
Wizard/Vampire/Wolf/Human--- Lycan / Vampire Mix
Coven/House/Pack:Neither
Attracted to:Humans,Wolfs,and Vampires
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:18 pm

Angelina:Heyy peeps! lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:21 pm

There is a meadow surrounded by Hollow trees and birds and rabbits going overhead over feet . Draven is resting one arm on the tree watching as nature was taking its course.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:31 pm

Angelina*Looks around for people.* lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:50 pm

As the clouds rolled by Draven realized it looked very grey and all the signs of rain were prominent . He decided he should get shelter as he drawed near an old abandoned house well more of a shack than house. The onlt thing this had in common with a house was 4 walls . And those were barely there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:54 pm

Angel see's Draven near the "house" and looks at him with confusion. She walks over by him and taps his shoulder suprisingly.

Angel:THere's a campsite thing over back thatway with trailers, if you dont wana stay,in that..*she looks back at the "house"

lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Draven looks to her with a very intense look before looking back to the house .

: Im curious as to whats all in it , I know whats back there .

He takes a step closer and sees something he didnt notice before a makeshift window from the rusted tin maybe someone was in it or even watching.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Angel looks at him with curious eyes and then walks closer towards him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:32 pm

He looks at the place almost in a trance from curiousity . And then looks back to see Love behind him .

:Walk slow and careful I'll protect you but I don't want to lose the element of surprise if unavoidable.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Angel smiles then nods her head up and down then follows Draven.

Angel:This is cool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:40 pm

Draven approaches carefully holding Angelina back behind him with his arm just in case. The door creaks open and roaches fall luckily none land on them but it's pitch black inside now 2 steps and they would be emerssed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Angel looks at the roaches then makes a little shriek, then stops so she dosent look like a freak. lol She looks ahead at the darkness, then gets a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Draven better than most has good night vision for many reasons but even this would be dark for him . He takes a step inside and the bottom step falls from rust damage he quickly jumps and the ability he had to do it so quick made Ang look a little more intently . He reached his hand and whispered :you still coming?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:59 pm

Angelina looks at Draven then smiles. She takes his hand, and follows him.

Angelina:Of course i am!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:08 pm

They walk in together but Draven of course leads the way something under foot keeps crunching as they walk but its not quite able to be made out . There is a small coming from withing but the place is old condemned She gets right on the back of his shirt. He tries to reach for her hand but got the wrist area of her shirt .

:Shhhh .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:11 pm

Angelina looks at him with her glossy, puppy dog eyes and smiles a little.

Angel:Sorry. lol

They keep walking, and she looks ahead, and see's nothing but darkness
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:19 pm

He pulls her back a little bit not realizing how close she was and she stepped right on his foot . He didnt say anything but folks Im here to tell ya heels hurt. They encountered a door or at least felt like a door but dry rotted and weathered .

:Should we keep going ? I'll say this its bigger on the inside huh .
almost chuckling .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:35 pm

Angelina smiles then giggles her usual laugh.

Angel:I'm up for it!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:45 pm

Draven smirks not that you could see it and opens the door as it creaks
and falls from the henges and theres newspaper or some form of on the
floor . You can tell as it shuffles undeneath them there is a small
light from the wallwhere it is coming apart . Just enough to realize
theres a closet to the back and a old mattress on the floor .

But that appeared to be it until ..............
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Angelina looks at this, and thinks to her self.

Angelina:Does someone live here?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:50 pm

: I think someone might have but these papers look real old and the place is abandoned and condemned . Maybe we should get out of here I already need a shower BAD!

Draven starts to walk to the door .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:53 pm

Angel laughs then follows.

Angel:That was so cool!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:57 pm

As they walk back in somewhat disheartened there was nothing there they heard this aweful whining whistling noise and a voice said OUT . And whatever it was chased after em the only problem now is it had began to poor and Anglina and Draven were soaked this however slowed what was chasing them . He seem to focus on Angelina making a B line for her ..

(If you got powers or abilities nows the time lol)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:10 am

Angel pulls up her hood, then then looks back. Then she looks and smiles at Draven.

(Angel's a human so she has no special powers) lol
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
http://nlwl.darkbb.com/forum.htm NEW FORUM :: Off Topic :: Role Play Land :: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com