Its rules, we hate em, but they must be made. Rules and Restrictions
Welcome to the Rules page. These rules are to help you get full enjoyment out of your time here, we apologize for any inconvenience any one of these rules may cause. These are a quick run down and more shall be added on and off as we grow forward and at our will
Please read through these and we hope you enjoy .
-First and foremost this is interesting twist to the classic r/p and match writing fed.
-We are looking for Realism
(i.e if you fall 20 feet from a ladder your not getting right up and if you take a pile driver from the top rope it may kill you.)
- Remember, you are not r/ping a match or promo alone, you are r/ping the, before a match, backstage, ring, on location and what have you. And then the match itself.
- Matches will consist of 1 promo rp and 1 match rp a week. The match rp will be in the same thread and can only be posted after all members have done their promo rp. The rp to be in by: U.S: Friday Midnite EST of each week. This will also help judges make a clear cut winner.
(Of course this does not apply to backstage r/ps)
- No attacking opponents without their permission.Except for the match itself.
- No over the top swearing in the promos (there's no need for it).
- No going off topic without good cause.Keep it Relevant No rambling and babbling .
- No advertising other shows/sites unless it's in your sig.
- Please tell/pm The Stunner or myself why you cant r/p that week. This is to help us in making matches etc and would be appreciated. If this rule is continually broken your character will be gone. If you do not rp for your matches for 2 weeks straight you are cut out of the roster no questions asked.
- Use the sign up page to sign up as a wrestler.
(BUT look at the roster page first to see who's taken.)
- No attacking fans. On rare occasions if your adding a bodyguard or something, a fan may attack you or your opponent as that has happened in wrestling's past.
- If it happened In wrestling It can happen here but we want to see Creativity.
- Signatures are to automatically be cut off in your r/ps to make them easier to read and are tidier. To turn your signature off for your rp. Look below your message and there is a checkbox to Attach your sig. Simply uncheck it. But be sure to RECHECK it for other non rp messages.
- Do not EVER ask the EWA Staff who's winning. It'll be posted when it needs to be. If you do ask you'll be DQ'ed from your match on the spot.
- EWA Staff reserve the right to allow or disallow any person in or out of the fed at any given time if we deem it needed.
- Editing should be done within a maximum time of 15 minutes after posting the rp. If done after a long interval, it might lead to the wrestler getting DQ'ed.
- All RP's must stay in the RP section, meaning that you cannot post your RP on another site using HTML coding and then simply give a link to the site in the RP section. Those RPs will not be accepted.
- If you are in a tag-team match, you have two choices of how to roleplay. You can either roleplay with a joint promo, which features dialogue from both teammates, or you can have single promos with each wrestler. If you do single promos, you CANNOT include dialogue with your teammate. The single promos must include only the wrestler that is being used by the poster of that promo. Any violations of this can result in a deletion of your roleplay, with a required redo of that roleplay before the next respective deadline. Should your roleplay be deleted for violations to a rule and there is no time for you to redo a roleplay, it will count as a missed roleplay.
- Handicap Match Rule:- The team with 2 or more people rp and the team with less people rp too. Then you pick the best rp out of the two teams and the winner is the better rp. That way it is actually a handicap as the team with more people has a higher chance of winning but it does not mean the team with less can't win.
- A stable can have up to 7 members. Managers and associates are not considered as the members, so they don't count to the 7.
- As of now, there is a limit of 3 per person to be allowed. 4 of course for gm's .JUDGING
What Writers are Judging:
- Creativity is the overall and prevailing characteristic that writers are looking for. Try to think of something new and original to catch the audiences attention.
- Detail is essential. Don't pad out your RP's, to such an extent that it becomes a chore to read. Keep it on topic, and know when to end.
- Color is also judged because it affects the writers actual ability to read your RP. If you have a better color scheme your reader will appreciate it. So, although color is not essential, it is certainly an aid. This is a guide remember!
- Use of your character's gimmick is crucial. You need to constantly be adapting your RP to your character's personality just so it has that realistic feel.
- Descriptive RPs are always better to read so always try to give accurate portraits of what's happening. The writer will always like the RP more if you do.
- Typos and grammar are a small but sometimes principle factor in judging a RP. If you can't convey your thoughts properly then the writer will not give you a good review.
- Now remember there are match rules. If it can happen in the ring it can happen here but we want realism for instance, Rey Mysterio can beat a Big Show or Batista but don't expect him to ever pick them up.