http://nlwl.darkbb.com/forum.htm NEW FORUM
Welcome to the forum. To see the full forum, you must register now. To those 4 that were members/staff before, TAKE A GUESS WHO DELETED YOU....here's a hint, you do this with a shovel....or at least that's the name they gave when they made their intro thread.
Welcome to the forum. To see the full forum, you must register now. To those 4 that were members/staff before, TAKE A GUESS WHO DELETED YOU....here's a hint, you do this with a shovel....or at least that's the name they gave when they made their intro thread.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 Vide
PostSubject: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

RP AWAY AND HAVE FUN! Based on Twilight and Harry Potter!!!!!

If you rp, make a profile, like this

Name:Angelina Love
Wizard/Vampire/Wolf/Human:Human
Coven/House/Pack:Neither
Attracted to:Humans,Wolfs,and Vampires

lol
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:52 pm

Draven twiddles his thumbs .

Draven Alexander I'll go first I was turned only a couple of years ago I was outside at a carnival one night and I heard a woman screaming thinking she needed help I rushed to he side . Bad move this woman wasnt the one screaming she was more or less moaning from the taste of blood she needed . In a way I guess I was her rescuer . I have never seen her since but that looks a lot like her and you say she's your aunt.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:07 pm

Angel*Looks interested*:Thats so interesting, so you pretty much sacrificed*Spelled wrong* your life, to safe hers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:59 pm

W-olf wrote:
Draven twiddles his thumbs .

Draven Alexander I'll go first I was turned only a couple of years ago I was outside at a carnival one night and I heard a woman screaming thinking she needed help I rushed to he side . Bad move this woman wasnt the one screaming she was more or less moaning from the taste of blood she needed . In a way I guess I was her rescuer . I have never seen her since but that looks a lot like her and you say she's your aunt.

Mel: Yeah .. I was born the way I am. I take after my mom tho... Emma had a twin sister my Aunt Emily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:35 am

Draven gets a wide eyed look .

Draven : I guess in a way I did , So your Aunt Emily When I look at your picture of your mom I don't get that feeling just it looks sort of like her.
Do you have one of Emily around anywhere .. I have to know then I would know who did this to me some sort of closure and who ta hate if I were to even go that route .

But Im not big on looking back and lay blame I made a choice that night too but closure would still be good though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Mel: Oh yeah, that's in the thrown room, stright ahead.
~A few minutes later~
Mel: That's her *points to the one on the far left*
Angel: WOAH! *points at my pic*
Mel: Mine's the hugest for a reason. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Draven : That looks like her what kind of person was she ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Me: Um.. quite, kind and motherly. Yet she had a darkside when it comes to blood.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Draven : If that is truly her I found the last part out the hard way. I would like to know every thing I can about her . Is she still around its only been 3 years but alot can happen in that time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Mel: No I'm the last one of my clan... *grabs book* but this is her diary.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Draven looks stupified .

: Oh thats right you said that like 5 times how stupid of me , could I borrow the diary or read it here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:37 pm

Mel: It's ok and please go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Draven : Thank you

As he starts reading and looking at the cover . He sees a few passages but doesnt see it right away plenty of intresting things though . He kept looking . Trenton who had been silent for too long .

T: Is there anyway I can get something to drink?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Mel: What would you like to drink?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:46 pm

T : I could really use something cold doesn't matter what Mt Dew would be aces if you have any .

D: Dr Pepper for me if available , please.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Mel: Ok hold on, what about you Angel?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:50 pm

Draven looks at Angel and smiles as both he and Trenton wait patiently on her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:52 pm

Angel: water please.
Mel: BRB. *walks to the kitchen*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Trenton watches her slowly disappear into the isle as Draven wonders why Angelina is so quiet.

:Ang you ok?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:59 pm

Angelina: Yes I'm fine, just thinking about how cool this all is.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:17 am

Draven nods and reads from the book and brothers Wolfpack wait for the drinks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:18 am

Mel: *comes back* Here you go.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:19 am

(Lol thanx M,thats something i would say! lol)

Angel:welcome back! lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:22 am

They accept the drinks and Draven reads aloud an excerpt .

Quote :
Friday Sept 13 2007
It's dark and Im dying inside if I dont get fresh blood soon I will surely parrish luckily there is a carnival coming to town today.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:25 am

(np Ang, just had to think like U. Smile
Mel: The clan was killed 2008.... I wonder do you think that was her?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:29 am

Draven : If it wasnt then there were two at the same carnival on the same night needing the same thing . I guess in a weird way you are no longer the last of your clan.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
http://nlwl.darkbb.com/forum.htm NEW FORUM :: Off Topic :: Role Play Land :: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight-
Free forum | Sports and Hobbies | Fighting sports | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com