http://nlwl.darkbb.com/forum.htm NEW FORUM
Welcome to the forum. To see the full forum, you must register now. To those 4 that were members/staff before, TAKE A GUESS WHO DELETED YOU....here's a hint, you do this with a shovel....or at least that's the name they gave when they made their intro thread.
Welcome to the forum. To see the full forum, you must register now. To those 4 that were members/staff before, TAKE A GUESS WHO DELETED YOU....here's a hint, you do this with a shovel....or at least that's the name they gave when they made their intro thread.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 Vide
PostSubject: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

RP AWAY AND HAVE FUN! Based on Twilight and Harry Potter!!!!!

If you rp, make a profile, like this

Name:Angelina Love
Wizard/Vampire/Wolf/Human:Human
Coven/House/Pack:Neither
Attracted to:Humans,Wolfs,and Vampires

lol
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:31 am

Mel: No I was at home. Emily died tho in 08 after the... Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:35 am

Draven : I meant your not the last if I was turned in 07 but I would very much like to know what happened I never got the chance to meet her or know her or learn from her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:38 am

Mel: Well.. um.. It was Augest 14th the moonlite clan aka us were out hunting under the fool moon, unfortaitly, the voultri set a trap. They killed everyone but me, because I'm the speical one of the clan.. that and they want my gifts. The others were killed by either the fire element or the blood element.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:43 am

Draven looks questioning .

D: Fool moon ? And this voltri I have no idea of never even heard of read a book once but I don't know how accurate it is but they sound like foul loathesome little coachroaches .

(ooc 10 points if you get the quote lol.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:47 am

ooc: Sadly IDK Sad

Mel: The fool moon is an event that happens in our clan durning the 3 full moon. I never really go it, but it should say in one of the books. The voultri are like vampire royalty, they inforce the laws about how we shouldn't be known to humans. But the moonlite clan are also royalty we believed that humans and vamps and even wolf, even wizards/witches can co-esits.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:51 am

ooc foul loathesome little coachroaches . Hermonie to Draco Malfoy .

Draven : Well Im walking proof of that half wolf half vampire . This is horrible you and your clan would have accepted me .

Worse the ones that took them from me would kill me OR TRY if they even knew I existed .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:54 am

ooc: D'oh! lol
Mel: They won't kill you as long as I'm around. So you're a hybrid then. That's cool. *grabs book from the book case*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:33 pm

:What book ya got there?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Mel: The clan's history.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Draven nods .

Trenton becomes a little talkative ... So where are we as in state and so forth ? We did teleport so I have no idea where we are.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Mel: Oh welcome to Denmark. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm

:Denmark huh ? Not bad never been here thats for sure .

Draven turns looking at more books and painting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Mel: I love it here. Smile It's so peaceful...
*the door opens*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:43 pm

They turn looking at the door .

Draven flips through a book .

Draven : A book on Wicca?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Mel: Just a study book my father gave me. Didn't care for it too much. But I still read it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:49 pm

: I have this one or Id borrow it I have a great set of books about it. Astounding history present and future.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Mel: True. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:01 pm

Draven smiles glad someone can realte and he knew trenton's secret and he knew Draven's .

T: So whats the country like ? When do you want to go take a look at it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:06 pm

Mel: The people are happy here, we can go now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Draven : You two go , I'll wait for Angelina here .

Trenton : If your sure .

Trenton walks near Mel.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Mel: ok, ready to go?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Trenton looks back one more time Draven waves him off .

T: Yep let's go .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:13 pm

Mel: Ok cool. Teleportation!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:14 pm

T: Now where are we he asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Mel: The capital of Denmark: Copenhagen
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
http://nlwl.darkbb.com/forum.htm NEW FORUM :: Off Topic :: Role Play Land :: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com