http://nlwl.darkbb.com/forum.htm NEW FORUM
Welcome to the forum. To see the full forum, you must register now. To those 4 that were members/staff before, TAKE A GUESS WHO DELETED YOU....here's a hint, you do this with a shovel....or at least that's the name they gave when they made their intro thread.
Welcome to the forum. To see the full forum, you must register now. To those 4 that were members/staff before, TAKE A GUESS WHO DELETED YOU....here's a hint, you do this with a shovel....or at least that's the name they gave when they made their intro thread.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

RP AWAY AND HAVE FUN! Based on Twilight and Harry Potter!!!!!

If you rp, make a profile, like this

Name:Angelina Love
Wizard/Vampire/Wolf/Human:Human
Coven/House/Pack:Neither
Attracted to:Humans,Wolfs,and Vampires

lol
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:15 am

Draven not wanting to unleash his abilities unless he had to he ran over to confront the .. umm apparition but didnt really look like a monster and was no apparition . Just then it locked up with Draven and they fell near Angelina and the hood comes off It was Trenton .

I know you'd be out here And this was too easy I saw you go in bet that heart is racing huh Ang and dear brother.

: Shut up , I almost killed you .
: No you thought you would you would've stopped remember your the hero type kill when you have to . You wouldnt have to kill me .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:26 am

Angelina looks at both of them in a curious way.

Angel:So no one lived in the "house?"

lol*I'm a bit ditzy at some points* lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:32 am

Draven : Im sure someone did earlier but not now .
Trenton : Yea someone did you could tell the mattress papers and earlier I saw some clothes laying around. A young baby clothes at that.

But we should get going its raining and more is expected.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:33 am

Angel*Looks at the sky*:Yea, thats kinda creepy tho, that someone used to live there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:43 am

Draven : It was probably years ago we should get going .

They arrive to Draven's car .

T: Bro I'll meet you later my car is other that way .

D : Ok man Ill see ya back in a bit .

Trent walks off Draven and Ang get in the car.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:48 am

Angel puts her seatbelt on,and smiles at Draven.

Angel: too bad it had to rain.*She laughs*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:51 am

He looks to her shirt soaking wet .

: it has some advantages .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:53 am

Angel looks down then smiles.

Angel:I guess your right,*She laughs*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:58 am

Draven drives out of the wooded area and meadow and then looks over to Angelina .

: Where should we go ?

(new storyline thought we could go somewhere different.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:10 am

Angelina:Anywhere you want too, im cool with anything.

Angel smiles then puts on her hooded sweatshirt and puts her hair up in a pony tail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:15 am

: Ya know they says thats bad for your hair especially when its wet right?
But anyway I guess we should go get dry clothes. So lets start with that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:16 am

Angel:Really? i never knew that*She takes out her ponytail,and flips her hair.*
Yea that might be good, lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:17 am

Name: Melanie Gabrielle
Wizard/Vampire/Wolf/Human: Vampire
Coven/House/Pack: Moonlite clan. (she's the last one. So she's a nomad)
Attracted to: Humans, Vamps, Wolves

Melanie walks through the woods despite the fact it's raining.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:20 am

(WOOT! Im THe Only human so far!!) lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:21 am

Mel: *thinking: Where am I?*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:22 am

I bet she has a awesome backstory lol .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:23 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:24 am

(I could think of one up right now Smile
Me: I hate the rain.
(what state are we in?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:25 am

(Forks? lol jk u peeps pick)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:27 am

(forks works 4 me)
Me: *smells blood*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:30 am

You pick Im not sure either or Im gonna be driving in circles lol .

Draven sees off in the distance someone walking in the rain more pale than usual thats for sure he thought.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:32 am

Angel*See's the person*:Should we stop to see who that is?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:33 am

Mel: *follows the sent and gets the feeling of being watched. Jumps in the air and lands in a tree*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:34 am

Draven wondered if this was one of those times the lady ran up the stairs instead of the out the door . Smirking .

Draven : I reckon we should with all this rain .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:36 am

The car comes to a stop, and Draven and Angel walk out of the car, and start walking towards the lady. Angel looks at her, and smiles, because thats the type of friendly person Angel is. lol
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
http://nlwl.darkbb.com/forum.htm NEW FORUM :: Off Topic :: Role Play Land :: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com