http://nlwl.darkbb.com/forum.htm NEW FORUM
Welcome to the forum. To see the full forum, you must register now. To those 4 that were members/staff before, TAKE A GUESS WHO DELETED YOU....here's a hint, you do this with a shovel....or at least that's the name they gave when they made their intro thread.
Welcome to the forum. To see the full forum, you must register now. To those 4 that were members/staff before, TAKE A GUESS WHO DELETED YOU....here's a hint, you do this with a shovel....or at least that's the name they gave when they made their intro thread.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

RP AWAY AND HAVE FUN! Based on Twilight and Harry Potter!!!!!

If you rp, make a profile, like this

Name:Angelina Love
Wizard/Vampire/Wolf/Human:Human
Coven/House/Pack:Neither
Attracted to:Humans,Wolfs,and Vampires

lol
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:38 am

Mel: *doesn't hear you guys.* I'm close. *runs off*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:41 am

Draven looks around and smells the air .

Something is wrong get in the car !
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:42 am

Angel looks at him, but trusts him,then runs back to the car and gets in. Angel sits in the car and watches from the window.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:44 am

Mel: Damn it's a trap!
Aro: Hello Melanie Gabrielle.
Mel: ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:56 am

Angel can't help herself from her curiosity, and gets out of the car. She walks over to them, but hides behind a tree hoping they cant see her, but they can obviously smell her human scent, but she doesnt kno that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:59 am

Aro: What your not happy to see me.
Me: ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:00 am

Angelina*still hiding and thinking to herself whats going on*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:03 am

Aro: Can't talk.
Me: Leave me alone, I haven't broken any of your rules... well I don't have to anyways, I'm my own boss
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:05 am

Angel trips over a rock,and falls out from hiding, making herself visible to the vampires. They all stare at her with red beaty eyes,and Angel looks back with her glossy blue eyes.

*lol*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:07 am

Draven: Ang! I told you to stay in the car.
Aro: Friends?
Mel: No, don't know them. I'll never join you.
Aro: Mel you have 3 gifts, you'll do good in the Valtori
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:09 am

Angel:Sorry, this,just, Volturi? Gifts? What?

Draven*Looks at Angel and doesnt know what to say*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:10 am

Mel: You 2 need to go now. Aro I said leave me alone!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:13 am

Draven*Still has his focus on Angel*

~Jane comes out behind Angel, and does her gift of "Pain" and Angel starts screaming. Draven looks at Angel and tries to push Jane out of the way, but Jane releases it on Draven.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:15 am

Mel: *thought: Damn it!* *teleports behind Jane and takes her down*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:17 am

Angel watches that, then out of nowhere, James comes, and bites Angel on her wrist like he did to bella at one point. Before anyone could do anything, the change was almost complete.

(LOL)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:19 am

Dravin: NO ANG!
Me: Shit! *teleports over to you* Let's go!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:56 pm

Draven in a sprint rushes to check on Angelina . And stands up looking at James they stare each other down both show fangs and lunge at each other .

We then hear a car out of seemingly nowhere. Trenton comes in and hits James also striking Draven but the pain to either is minimal at best.

Draven rushes to Angelina as she begins convulsing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:00 pm

Angel is screaming, and turns pale
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:19 pm

Trenton : Save her !
Draven bites down on the wound and starts sucking the poison not sure if he could step Another fear Trenton has never showed sings of any abilities how would he deal with James that was coming right for him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:22 pm

Angel is turning back to her original color, and James gets mad. James eyes are bloodshot red,and he smells Angel's scent. James tries to run towards Angel, and Angel looks at him with her terrified eyes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:03 pm

Draven was indeed able to stop . And once he knew she was ok he focused on James but to his surprise Trenton had him levitating hitting the tree and there was nothing James could do as it appeared he was trapped in a small force field.

Trenton turned and winked no wonder Draven never knew he was looking for the wrong features.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:38 pm

Meanwhile!
Me: Aro I said I'd never join you and the voltori. Leave now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:41 pm

Angel gets up shaking and runs over to Draven And Trenton, and looks at M and the volturi. She connects everything together, and realizes something.

Angel:Vampires?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:46 pm

Draven : And then some ..

Trenton nods and drops his hold of James not before James falls on his back though. Draven now focuses on him and he on Draven they circle and lunge and James tries to bite him out of nowhere Dravens fangs grow bigger and his body grows massive and surrounded by fur.

HE lunges again biting James on the arm then neck..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Mel:*runs away from Aro*
Aro: James, Jane, come with me Now!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
http://nlwl.darkbb.com/forum.htm NEW FORUM :: Off Topic :: Role Play Land :: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight-
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com