http://nlwl.darkbb.com/forum.htm NEW FORUM
Welcome to the forum. To see the full forum, you must register now. To those 4 that were members/staff before, TAKE A GUESS WHO DELETED YOU....here's a hint, you do this with a shovel....or at least that's the name they gave when they made their intro thread.
Welcome to the forum. To see the full forum, you must register now. To those 4 that were members/staff before, TAKE A GUESS WHO DELETED YOU....here's a hint, you do this with a shovel....or at least that's the name they gave when they made their intro thread.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

RP AWAY AND HAVE FUN! Based on Twilight and Harry Potter!!!!!

If you rp, make a profile, like this

Name:Angelina Love
Wizard/Vampire/Wolf/Human:Human
Coven/House/Pack:Neither
Attracted to:Humans,Wolfs,and Vampires

lol
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:51 pm

Angel gasps in amazment, because she's only human and in "Her world" she's never seen anything like it.

Angel:Wow! *She gazes at all this going on around her*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:54 pm

Draven watches as James goes to Aro which he thought was weird cus James was never part of the Volturi .

He morphed back to his normal self and went to check on his brother.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:58 pm

Mel: *running super fast, but falls out of a tree* Oh damn ouch.
occ: Just pretend he is. (james)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:00 am

Angel sits on the ground, trying to understand that their vampires,and she's a human. She gets a little scared,but she doesnt let it show.

Angelina:So...i'm confused..

lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:08 am

Draven gets to find Trenton fine in fact he is now twiddling the wand in hand spinning it in his fingers , looking kinda bored .

: When were you gonna tell me ?
:When were you ?
Very Happy:Fair enough how long have you known?
T: About a year and you?
D: Vampire Ive known now for 3 notice I havent aged a day ? Wolf has been 1 that one was hereditary it showed itself shocking me too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:10 am

Mel: *Back hurts and teleports to where you peeps are at*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:12 am

Angel:So you peeps are Vampires? Thats so cool!

(Lol im a little slow on things)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:18 am

Draven and Trenton turn almost at the same time and both have damn near the same expression .

: TO some it may seem that way It can be a curse .
Trenton : Easy big fella .
Draven : Yes we are and apparently that one teleports a trait we may come to find invaluable.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:20 am

Mel: I'm sorry, ouch! For what happened. They've been following me for months now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:23 am

Angel:Its ok, i think that this is so cool, i mean Vampires! lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:35 am

Draven and Trenton unphazed.

: No worries .
T: Just glad we were all here for each other.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:57 am

Mel: The name's Melanie Gabrielle, or Mel for short.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:59 am

Angelina:Hello, i'm Angelina, Angel for short,lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:04 am

Mel: Nice to meet you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:10 am

Draven and Trenton introduce themselves.

: At least the rain stopped .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:12 am

Mel: Thank God, nice too meet you two. Damn my back, I feel out of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:19 am

Angel:That had to hurt! lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:12 am

Draven and Trenton look around and again its peacefuls birds and animals coming about .

Draven : Angelina you ok and to think all I wanted to do was see if the shack had anything in it. (he chuckled)
Trenton went to check on Mel .
T: I maybe able to help.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:14 am

Angel*Smiles then laughs*:Yea im good. Thanks for saving me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:17 am

Mel: Please do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:19 am

Draven : A pleasure again (he chuckles ) ya know since your just human I bet they could smell you I know James had to of.

Trenton nods and uses his wand again and if it worked her pain would be gone no Oculous repairus but it seemed to work .
:Better?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:19 am

Mel: Yes thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:20 am

Angel*Smiles*:Do humans really have a scent? Good or bad? *She laughs*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:28 am

Draven : There are good and bad scents yours is quite intoxicating but its how I knew where you were so well in the dark . Not how I wanted you to find out or as soon but now you know.

Trenton : Good im glad and nice to know Im getting the hang of it I tried making a dr pepper in a glass but I turned the glass to a frog so this is a step in the right direction .(he smirked)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 am

Mel: *laughs* You can use magic, nice. I'm a vamp by the way.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight   E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
http://nlwl.darkbb.com/forum.htm NEW FORUM :: Off Topic :: Role Play Land :: E.W.A. Hogwarts/Twilight-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com